2019 / Education
/ Teaching aids
Shine and Find
Shine and Find is an educational product for educating the Constellation to astronomy students. In this, the board is inspired by the night sky and the glass marble lamps are inspired by the sky stars that by placing the marbles together on the board, Constellations will be made. To help to making Constellations, the product has 88 cards (all of the 88 modern constellation information). The image and name of each Constellation is on the face of a card and the information are on the other side.
Bio Mohamad Montazeri was born in 1989, Iran. He got a Bachelor’s Degree and then a Master’s Degree in Industrial Design from ID Faculty of I. Art University of Tabriz/ Iran. Mohamad is also a musician, painter, Amateur Astronomer. He is the Founder and CEO of Arena Design Studio and Arena Design Academy. He believes that a good design makes the world better. He defines a good design in the balance of emotional with its aesthetics, usability and functionality.
Full member of International Association of Designers (IAD) and also (AIBA), (IBSP), (ISPM), (ICCI), (IDC) and (WDC).
Other prizes • 2021, Winner, Paris Design Awards (DNA), Product Design/ Media & Home Electronics, Paris/ France.
• 2021, Winner, Paris Design Awards (DNA), Product Design/ Design for people, Paris/ France.
• 2021, Bronze, A’ Design Award and Competition, Musical Instruments Design Category, Como/ Italy.
• 2021, Bronze, A’ Design Award and Competition, Computers and Computer Accessories Design Category, Como/ Italy.
• 2020, Bronze, A’ Design and Competition, Digital and Electronic Devices Design Category, Como/ Italy.
• 2019, Gold, European Product Design Award (EPDA), Education/ Teaching aids category, Budapest/ Hungary.
• 2019, Silver, European Product Design Award (EPDA), Toy Design/ Educational Toy category, Budapest/ Hungary.
• 2019, Bronze, European Product Design Award (EPDA), Other Products Designs/ Other Products Designs category, Budapest/ Hungary.
• 2018, Bronze, A’ Design and Competition, Education, Teaching Aid and Training Content Design category, Como/ Italy.
• 2018, Silver, A’ Design and Competition, Musical Instruments Design category, Como/ Italy.
Photo Credit: Mohamad Montazeri
Credits: Mohamad Montazeri