CrickIT is an electrical and alternative method of transportation that allows the user to move for long distances without getting tired and can transform to help us carry about our objects (bags, luggage, etc.). It is designed to operate in modern cities, where other means of locomotion could be less convenient due to natural barriers. It works well in every place but is particularly suited for historical centres because it can ignore difficulties due to the natural geometry of the roads and can access limits traffic areas and pedestrian areas. It is the first vehicle to have an ischial driving posture. CrickIt can go from vehicle to transport mode. In vehicle configuration, the user sits on the product, driving it by holding on the handlebars and leaning left and right to steer, much like a skier does. In this mode, CrickIT can achieve a speed of 15 km/h. In the transport mode, the user drives from the outside, giving priority to the objects he/she desires to transport, and thus greatly reducing its potential speed (7km/h), in order to transport up to 250kg. The product can be folded up and be stored in the trunk of a car.Technology has been veering towards personalized micro transportation for some years now. CrickIt fully answers that call and brings us one step further: a collapsible combination of cart and “cargo” carrier, all the while designed for actual modern environments. It can help the differently abled , like victims of heart attacks, lung problems or the elderly, to get around. It can be used both by the private citizen or by companies and couriers.
Other prizes 2016
- Reddot Award Design Concept | project CrickIT
- Reddot Award Design Concept | project QWERTYsofa
- Reddot Award Design Concept | project BALAMP
- IF Design Award | project BALAMP2015
- HONOURABLE MENTION LICC London International Creative Competition | project PLAN
- HONOURABLE MENTION LICC London International Creative Competition | project Hang-ON!
- 1st prize IQU Architetura e Cità – new uses and projects secton
- Online prize IQU2014
- SELECTED Roma Design Lab: Urban Factory - Fare Piazza | project Tyrus
- 3° PRIZE RI.U.SO. 03. Category : Architects , project Rigenerazione del parcheggio multpiano a San Salvo (CH)
- 1° PRIZE IDA AWARD Internatonal Design Award. Category: home interior products – furniture | project QWERTY
- 2° PRIZE IDA AWARD Internatonal Design Award. Category: Media and Home Electronics | project Urbana
- 2° PRIZE IDA AWARD Internatonal Design Award. Category: architecture – renovaton | project Rigenerazione del parcheggio multpiano a San Salvo (CH)
- HONOURABLE MENTION IDA AWARD Internatonal Design Award. Category: urban sustainable design | project Wheelly
- HONOURABLE MENTION IDA AWARD Internatonal Design Award. Category: home interior products – furniture | project Tabhole2013
- 1° PRIZE Premio Eco_Luoghi. Category: urban regeneraton (under 35), Project: Rigenerazione del parcheggio multpiano a San Salvo (CH)2012
- HONOURABLE MENTION MA PRIZE 2012 – Atlanta Internatonal Design Award for Wheelly
- HONOURABLE MENTION MA PRIZE 2012 – Atlanta Internatonal Design Award for Perez Inostroza House2011
- HONOURABLE MENTION Natonal Competition PIAZZA DEL POLO UNIVERSITARIO DELLA FOLCARA2010
- SELECTED YOUNG BLOOD annual of Young Italians talent in the World
- 2° PRIZE Natonal Competton RENEWAL OF PIAZZA GREGIS – Gorlago (BG)
- SHORTLISTED MACEF DESIGN AWARD Internatonal Design Competton for Scrap2009
- SELECTED “ITALIA IN GIAPPONE 09” project WinOt
- NOMINATION WELL TECH AWARD Internatonal Design Award. Category: quality of life | project Wheelly
- 1° PRIZE Limited partecipaton Competton RENEWAL OF PIAZZA DANTE – Teramo
- 3° PRIZE Natonal Competton RENEWAL OF PIAZZA DUOMO – Cerignola (FG)
- SHORTLISTED BLUE RIBBON DESIGN AWARD | project 4kans
- SHORTLISTED MACEF DESIGN AWARD AWARD Internatonal Design Competton | project ForKnelt2008
- 1° PRIZE MACEF DESIGN AWARD Internatonal Design Competton | project Din-ink2007
- HONOURABLE MENTION PROGETTI_OGGETTI_ ITINERARI DI SOSTENIBILITÀ. European Workshop | project Tree-bù2005
- 1° PRIZE Internatonal Competton TRA ARCHITETTURA E CITTÁ
- 1° PRIZE Logo Design Competton OASI DELLA FOCE DEL SALINE
- 1° PRIZE Design competton Culture of olive oil and oil mill architecture for insttute ARSSA1998
- Selected work for frontpage of calendar for the 50° Anniversary of Human Rights Unesco
Photo Credit: Concepticonstudio
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!